Add a little zing into your daily fitness routine with Lemon Zest Nursing Sports Bra. It is the first full structured flexi wire sports bra for breastfeeding that provides not only great support but comfortable and stylish. Lemon Zest has moulded cups with spacer technology in moisture wicking, breathable fabric. The cup side linig is 100% cotton for comfort and a secure fit. The straps are padded and wider with a J Hook for racer back conversion. This makes Lemon Zest not only versatile but an essential for the generation of fit conscious, active women.
- Supportive construction to minimise bounce
- Smooth spacer technology for breathability and to reduce friction
- Moisture wicking fabric with mesh panels for skin breathability
- Moulded cups for seamfree shape with inner cotton A frame support
- Folded edge feeding sling for a secure fit
- Flexible wire for comfortable support
- Wider padded straps to disperse pressure
- Racer back conversion clip
- Uses Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 materials and accessories, to ensure this garment is free from harmful substances.
- Main Fabric (86% Polyester, 14% Elastane), Cup side Lining (100% Cotton), Cup Inner (92% Polyester, 8% Elastane)
Cake Lingerie is proudly Australian and design for comfort and style for and are maternity specialists right up to a HH cup. They are innovative and ever evolving. Lemon Zest also comes in darker grey and orange colour called Orange Zest. Size range 10B-18H.
Can't find your size or colour? Get in touch and we'll have it on the way to you in no time!
What is a Nursing Sports Bra?
Is a special kind of bra, it mixes both sports and nursing. This means that it has all the features of a sports bra like moisture wicking, breathable fabrics and gives optimum support to reduce movement through exercise though with the added bonus of drop down cups. Lemon Zest has a flexi wire for added support and can be worn from pre 3-8 months and post 4 weeks.
Breast Shapes –This style is suitable for all shapes.
Lingerie Care – Cold hand wash only with similar colours. Dry in the shade. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Our delivery service within Australia is free for orders over $150.00. For orders under this amount, we charge a flat rate of AUD$9.95. You can expect delivery between 1-4 business days from Dispatch. For backordered items, delivery can take up to 10-14 business days as most of our manufacturers are international.
We use Australia Post eParcel and eParcel Express Service.
Please provide a delivery address where someone will be able to receive and sign for your order. If you’re not there, Australia Post will leave a card for you so that you can pick it up at your nearest Post Office (make sure you take your ID with you). If your place of delivery is tricky to find, please let us know in the comments section when you're checking out.
f you have any difficulties with receiving your delivery please contact Le Buste by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07 3890 4032.